8/10/2007

Happy Birthday, Bright Eyes

Our little man turned 1 month old on 8.7.07 (last Tuesday...hey, I'm getting better at keeping this thing up to date.) He had his 1-month checkup and is now a whopping 10lbs. 10oz. and 22.5 inches long! Wow, I knew my back pain wasn't just all in my head :)

We're proud of our Michael Dean and are just crazy excited to know he's growing as he should...and more!

(Oh, and mommy has a day off today as Grandma Donna is watching MD for me! So far, I've been able to run a few errands, get Japanese takeout for lunch, take a long shower and wash my hair, do my nails and toenails, listen to the new (OK, so new to me) Taylor Swift CD I just got and update my blog. A day like this is awesome...but I gotta admit...I miss him)

3 comments:

Merissa said...

You know I could have totally burned that cd for you months ago! But it is kind of nice to actually own the real cd and just buy it on a whim at the store! :)

Melanie said...

I think he looks like you, Courtney.

Anonymous said...

Hey Little One,
MD is growing fast, pretty soon you will be chasing him out of the cabniets! Hope you are all doing well, tell your hubby Id like to see some pictures of his house he is building.
WOW 30 yrs old, your lucky your hair is red it doesnt show grey as easy, just kiddin, Have a very happy B-Day. Colorado loves you!
ILUBB