8/24/2007

Tummy Time

OK, due to the books (which we just skim), articles (which we don't read), g-ma (by the way, mom, so far that's the frontrunner name for MD to call you) and mostly the doctors, Donnie and I fear (I guess) our little man is going to end up with a flat head since he spends most of his time on his back. From day 1 he's done amazingly well with trying to hold his head up but it tends to flop back to where it came from within seconds. So, we practice "tummy time" as much as possible. Though, MD (like his mommy) lacks patience so he's typically fussing after a few minutes. But, we've managed a few sessions and here's the pics to prove it!

We're proud of you, little man.

Daddy and tummy time. Can't beat it.

Mila making sure her little brother's OK

Model MD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo proud of you little man....Your do'n great at the head hold'n up thing and don't worry as G-ma will make sure you don't end up w/a flat head. I got your back little man......Luv ya, G-ma

Anonymous said...

G-ma help me please,,,they are already start'n to show off "naked" picture of me. Thought you said that wasn't until later.....Help me, help me, help me.....

Don't worry MD, G-ma to the rescue. I'll try to get my hands on them for you, o.k.? Luv ya, G-ma