9/19/2007

Michael Dean's 1st Trip to the Beach

This past weekend we took the little guy to the beach for the first time! We're so fortunate to have friends (Brenda & Grady) that let us use their condo so we've become pretty comfortable with North Myrtle Beach. And, we really don't feel like tourists anymore...so we spent our time just hanging out and eating. Well, then, we tried to walk off all we'd been eating!

We took MD in the water, briefly, and he didn't seem to mind at all! We dug his little feet in the sand and he didn't make a peep. He was only frustrated because his little hat kept falling in his eyes. He likes to be able to see what's going on and if he can't he'll let you know...

He's such a joy to be around and I just can't put into words how much I love my little man.

On the beach

Cool man...

I can't see, mom!

Out and about

Cool pup

1 comment:

Merissa said...

Love the pics-the family beach one is my fav! BUT, the one of you and Mila is too cute!