9/12/2007

What's Happening?

OK, so you all need to come over to our house so I can just show you the many, many pictures I've been taking. I just don't have time to get all the ones on here I'd like. Thank goodness mom emails me daily photos when Michael Dean is with her the 3, long days I'm at work!

Some updates...

1 - My mom had a very special visitor with her the past week, one of her best friends, Kay from Colorado (see picture). They surprised me with her so when she came walking into mom's house on my birthday I was happily shocked. Well, actually, Polly had just spoiled the surprise like 2 minutes earlier so I was a happily (kinda) shocked :)

2 - MD had his 2 month check-up this past Monday. Yup, he's 2 months old! He'll be 10 weeks old Saturday. Ahhh...He did wonderful. He just loves Dr. Ha but didn't love the nurses so much when they shoved 3 huge needles into his legs. One of his vaccinations was given orally so he loved that. He sucked it right down. I tell ya, the kid likes to eat! So, here's his stats as of 2 months old --> 13lbs. 10oz. (90th percentile), 25in. (95th percentile) Ahhhh...he's just growing so much!

3 - I can safely say, now, that our little guy is sleeping through the night and has been doing so since 7.5 weeks old. Every mom's dream, right?! I put him down for the night around 9pm and he's awake around 5:30am. It really has helped my transition back to work be a little less painful. Oh, it's still painful but the getting sleep at night thing really does help the 45-minute commute twice a day.

Well, there are many words left to type about my precious little man but I'll stop here. And, I thought I didn't want a kid...

2 comments:

Merissa said...

I didn't know Kay was in! I don't think I've ever met her?

He's getting so big- I can't wait to see him this weekend- I know he's changed since our last visit!

Anonymous said...

Hey Little One,
How is the faimly doing? MD is getting bigger and bigger, I dont think he can get much more handsom! Looks like his uncle more and more each day.
I love you all, write soon,
ILUBB.