10/10/2007

Happy 3 Month BD, MD!

This past Sunday, 10.7.07, was Michael Dean's 3-month birthday. I forgot to take pics on the 7th so here's some quickies I took on the 8th.

He's doing just wonderful. He's still sleeping about 10 hours a night but he's started waking up a little earlier the past few days so that's thrown an extra challenge in mommy's work day as he's up just before she leaves. But, we're figuring it out!

Last we stepped on the scale, he weighed around 16lbs! He's a chunker. Still likes his food. In fact, I don't think his 4-month birthday is going to come soon enough so he can start loading up with yummy rice cereal. I'm in no rush...but I think he is :)

Before...

After!

Look at me!

Happy Birthday, MD :)

2 comments:

Merissa said...

OK so the spit up shot was kind of yucky! :) My fav is the "look at me".

Courtney said...

I know...but I just had to share it. I just happened to click a photo when he did it. I don't normally take pics of him spewing :)