10/03/2007

I Miss My MD

OK, so I'm sitting at work (sorry boss!) scrolling through the pictures that mom has sent me while watching my little guy and I miss him, so I'll share a few. I know it's good for both of us to have time away but, man, I miss those smiles in person. And, I'm sure he misses me. I think. I hope.

A couple things...

~ Michael Dean is smiling so much now. He's become so responsive that it's quite easy to get a smile out of him. Even if he's crying. I'll give him a couple funny faces and he can't decide whether to cry or smile. We've gotten a few chuckles out of him but he doesn't realize he does it so they just kinda slip out, completely unnoticed by him.

~ I think he's going to suffer, like his mommy, with allergies. The past 3 nights he's coughed throughout the night and has had a gurgly nose and red, watery eyes. Poor guy. He's too little for meds so we've started tilting his crib mattress and using a cool mist humidifier. I almost got the Penguin humidifier but I figured that by the time he's 12 and still needs a humidifier he might not like the blue penguin lighting up his room. Not cool.

Well, I could go on...but you've all got work to do too, right? Here's some pics to feast on today.

Ah, I could just eat that smile up!


Jealous kitty...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, Courtney, he's getting so big! He's a cute little guy and I'm sure it's tough to be separated from him all day! I don't know how you do it! :-) He's growing so much and it's wonderful to see his pudgy cheeks. Miss ya and I hope all is well with you all...

Merissa said...

I love those sweet smiles!