6/12/2008

A Few Administrative Things

OK, first, my beloved asked me to mention his new Real Estate blog on my blog. How posh are we, right? I've been linking to it for a while now (on the right) but I'm not sure how many of you look over there. So, for Donnie's thoughts on "Real Estate Stuff" check out his blog at donnieicenhour.blogspot.com.

And, for you Michael Dean fans out there, it's time for you to step up and VOTE! I've entered him in an online contest (along with like 37,000 other kids) to become Parents Magazine's cover baby for their November 2008 issue.

It's a long shot, but what the heck. Everyone keeps telling me to get this kid in front of someone else's camera, besides mommy's. And, I refuse to pay $19.95 to enter the 497 cutest baby ever online contests. So, click on the link below and vote! (Well, you're not exactly "voting". You can "Recommend" and "Rate" his 2 pictures. And, do make sure you vote for both pics!)


Vote for Michael Dean!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should definitely win! Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyes! He is just contemplating his next move. Never misses a thing. Always think'n and mov'n. Love it, love it, love it. GiGi

Anonymous said...

It's a NO BRAINER......he's definitely a WINNER in my book...and if EVERYBODY votes for him, he can win this photo contest. Stinky, Stinky...he's our "man", if he can't do this, no one can...."!! I love you little man. Pop-Pop