3/05/2009

Working Mom Example

This morning, at work, we had a mandatory training meeting on environmental and safety practices around the office. You know, so we all can go home safely to our families at night. Well, they bribed us with BoJ's biscuits and juice, to come, then made us listen to the most monotone-speaking man in our company for 30 minutes. In order for our company to have a record that each associate attended, we had to sign a sheet, give our personnel number, then rate the course. For some reason, everyone always rates these courses as "Very Good" when they're really not. Anyway, I signed the sheet and passed it onto the 2 guys sitting behind me, who pretty much made fun of the presentation the whole time. That was fun. About 30 seconds after I passed the sheet off, I realized I had given my NC driver's license number rather than my Bosch personnel number. I mean, my NCDL # just slid right off my pen, with not a second thought. The 2 guys got a kick out of that - then made fun of ME for the rest of the time. Ah, the joys of being a working mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men totally don't appreciate what "working MOM's" or women in general go through. /So let'm laugh, in the end they will get theirs, ha, ha, ha.....What is the say'n "walk a mile in my shoes, well lets make that a "DAY" and see what they say then,,,,,,,,,Luv ya, MOM

Merissa said...

ahh, that's funny