5/29/2009

Surfside Beach 2009

We made our way down to the beach last weekend with some good friends of ours from church and really had a great time. My little one even slept well. Thank you, God!

MD's favorite place to sit (and favorite thing to drink) at the beach condo

Something new!

The minute he spotted this beach ball, it didn't leave his hands. It didn't get him in the pool, though...

Happy boy :)

At the Aquarium...

More fishies!

Can you believe he actually hugged the shark?

This really was his favorite part about the whole thing. It had big, red, squeaky wheels to turn.

He liked the beach up until this exact moment. He never went back towards the water again.

Chillin'

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! I think my kids would have a BALL at the beach. One of these days we'll make it over there; we just don't have a place to stay. We'll take them to the lake this summer at my folk's place, which has a beach for them to play in. Anyway, love all the pics!!! I can't believe he's almost 2!!!

Merissa said...

I'm glad your trip was good! MD is a really good kid along with being so totally adorable! Great pics- love MD in beach pictures!

Merissa said...

Love, love, love the new header pic! You need to teach me how to put a pic on my header some day!

sldrye said...

That looks like so much fun and he is just too cute, love the last picture :) :)

Jen B said...

Hey...we were just there! We went to the Aquarium, even, and saw the Shark and turned the squeaky wheels.

I wish we were back there, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Attitude, attitude, attitude....Gotta luv it. You go LIL MAN.....Luv ya, NaNa

Kristie said...

Hi Courtney, blog looks great! It sure looks like you had a great family weekend at the beach!!
Kristie