11/02/2009

More, My MD

I just can't put into words how my heart flutters when my sweet, baby boy runs into the kitcen, where I'm unfortunately working, and asks "Mickey on, please?" So, I say yes and ask for a kiss - which he gives me - then says "Love you, mommy!" I follow him into the living room, while he hops to his Spidey couch to get on his pillow and cover up with his blanket.

Gosh, that sweet little thing came from me (and Donnie.) Just amazing. I never knew I'd have the opportunity to feel this way. Thank God I do.

(Oh, and Halloween pictures coming soon!)

2 comments:

Merissa said...

It's crazy love I tell ya! Can't wait to see the Halloween pics!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Courtney for giving me such a wonderful gift as LIL MAN. You see when he sees me out someplace and comes running say'n NANA, NANA, NANA....WOW is all I can say. Luv ya, MOM