1/03/2010

'Twas the Season...


...for no computer for 2 weeks!

I have been off from my paying job, now, for 2 weeks and man has it been a different life. I only got on my computer when I had to, which wasn't much. I had time to run around and do the things that normally I get like 8 minutes to do each week. I used our paid-for week of daycare to clean out closets and our garage, organize, download pictures, print pictures and about 400 other things. I could actually breathe for a few weeks.

But, that's all over tomorrow. Back to work. Back to the grind. Back to holding my breath. Welcome, 2010. (Oh, and when I can chisel out some time in my sure-to-be crazy schedule, I'll post lots of Christmas pics. You know I've got 'em!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I feel the same way about Monday! Back to getting up early and getting the kids ready for school and work! I will be thinking about you!! I am glad that you had a week to clean and do stuff..what a gift!! Love, Ashley

Anonymous said...

Of course,,,it's a Ginger Bread TRAIN, what else would it be!!!!
Luv ya, NaNa

Merissa said...

I hope your back to the grind goes well this week! I'm thinkin' of you!