1/15/2007

I've Caved!

OK, seems like everyone these days is a "blogger". A "blog" used to seem too hip for me. I felt old school. Like I just wanted to stick to my emails and picture attachments. Well, after reading the wonderfully-detailed entries of my good buddy, Melanie's, blog I figured I'd better go ahead and get one of these things started since about 6 months from now I'll have loads of baby pics to share and not enough time to email!

So, check back often. I'll do my best to just post a bunch of pics and not worry with all the wordy fluff. Pictures speak a 1000 words anyway, right?

(BTW, this pic really has no relevance to today. I just love it. This is Mila doing her best to get at her 2-year old birthday cake that her Aunt Marianne and Uncle Sean made for her!)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, CBI! I will definitely be checking your bloggy-blog for some awesome pics. I'm glad that I've inspired you in this!!! You'll enjoy having a central location for all of your pics. You'll ESPECIALLY like reading comments. I love comments!!

I love his pic of Mila. She's a sweet doggy!!!

Love, love, love ya!

Anonymous said...

How cute you look with your tiny belly. I hope Mila didn't eat the whole cake in one setting.
Cheers,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

High Little one,
This is really cool, I can keep an eye on you somewhat. Say high to my B I L!
I L U BB