1/17/2007

My New Baby Bump


Well, here it is. The first preggo pic. I've not popped too much yet but just enough that none of my regular pants fit anymore. I've got 2 pairs of dress pants I alternate between and a size 15 pair of jeans (juniors, people!) that my mom bought for me since she couldn't bare to see me squeeze into my size 11 jeans anymore.

Anyway, my brother has requested I take frequent photos of my growing tummy and since he's in Colorado and too scared to fly I'll be posting them here! Enjoy...

Oh, and Donnie wanted to get in on the action so I'll be posting his progress as well. (BTW, he's exaggerating a lot here...he really doesn't look 9 months pregnant!)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

You look so great! Lemme tell ya...it took me forever to plung into preggers pants, but when I did, it felt WONDERFUL! Don't fight it!

Donnie looks like he's already lapped you in the belly growin' (not that it is a competition or anything)...

BTW...you're hair is getting SOO long! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Melanie said...

PS...what sort of photo editing software do you use?

Anonymous said...

Not sure how to use this......you know im computer stupid! Donnie, you need to suck it in!!
Courtney, you look awesome, cant wait to spoil my neice/nephew, then give her/him back! LOL
Love ya, Big (little) Sis.

Anonymous said...

p.s. sis,....you are gonna get boobs now!!! YIPEEE!
Love ya, Na-Na

Courtney said...

It's about time!