2/13/2007

It's A...

...Boy!! We found out this morning that the little peanut is a boy. It was quite obvious based on the ultrasound pictures (which I'll post when I get them scanned) so I guess we're going to be blessed with a not-so-modest little guy :)

He was just adorable. We got to see him turn over, look at us, look away and even yawn! What a cool thing. The nurse said he is measuring quite well, even a little bigger than the weeks tell us. (I am 18 weeks today but she said he's measuring closer to 19 weeks!) So, I guess that means he's either going to come early or I'll be birthing a 2-year old child. Let's hope it's not the latter.

Ah, a little boy... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little one,
Modesty runs deep in our blood line, sounds like he's going to take after his uncle. What a lucky guy!
Happy V.D Day to all three of you, we love you.
US

Melanie said...

I told Patrick today that Mallory will have a little boyfriend come July. Patrick said that she's not allowed to associate with any boys, but I'll make sure that your peanut will be an exception!!! I'm so excited for you and Donnie and the son that is growing inside of you. You'll be a great mom and he'll DEFINITELY adore you! How could he not? Love ya, girlie.