2/06/2007

My Good Buddies

This past Saturday I visited 2 of my beautiful friends, Erin & Melanie, in Asheville, NC. They're both previous roomies of mine and have both become mommies in the last 9 months! So, naturally, I had tons of questions for them but it was also just so nice to catch up and hang out for a bit.

Erin was kind enough to loan me some of her preggers clothes. She's my tallest friend so I was oh so grateful. Though, I found out I'm a tad larger than her so most of her pants were too tight. In fact, I'm sitting in an adorable pair right now that are almost cutting me in two. But, I'll just suffer until I can peel them off at home, wash them and pack them away!

I just adore all of my close girlfriends and hope they all know how very special they are to me. I am blessed.

(Oh, the pic - from L to R - chunky monkey Me; Erin & her little girl, Sophie; and Melanie & her little girl, Mallory!)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey...I can send you some of my preggers things. I have a few things that might fit you. I should have brought them on Sat, but my brain sometimes escapes me...

Love ya!

Courtney said...

I appreciate your offer! I'll take anything I can get, though, my main issue now is pants. I'm just so freakin' tall! I've been lucky enough to get tons of shirts from Tina, her sister and Erin and even some cute dresses, skirts and capris. But, pants. Ahh! I broke down and ordered a pair of long jeans from the Gap so I'm pretty excited about those. Jeans are my thing so that's pretty much my mission right now.

Please don't put yourself out but if you'd like to send some things my way I'll gladly accept them!

Good to see ya Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

Hey little one, sounds like everything is going great. Have fun with it, the best is yet to come!
ILU BB.

Anonymous said...

High little one,
Looking for some new pictures, like to see my nephew growing.
I L U
BB