3/08/2007

Mila's Mornings are Ruff

We were definitely blessed with a non-morning dog. Come to think of it, she's not really a night dog either. She pretty much just prefers to sleep all day long, with the occassional lick on the face and chasing match.

Well, here, she had had a particularly rough morning. During the week I am always up early (5:45am) but Donnie usually stays in bed until 7-ish (meaning anywhere from 6am to 9am). Mila typically doesn't budge an inch when I get up, except to crawl to my newly-vacant, warm spot to lay her head on my pillow.

So, this one morning both Donnie and I were up early and I quickly made the bed. Mila had no idea what to do so she just decided to make a spot on my body pillow and look all pitiful in hopes to convince us to never do this to her again. Poor dog.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oooooo...I want to see the pic!!! You may need to re-post it because I can't see it!!!

Melanie said...

Mila looks like Cayman in our bed...Queen of pillows! It looks like she really does have it rough...she only has ONE pillow!

BTW...you'll be LOVIN' that body pillow in the 3rd trimester!

Anonymous said...

Hey litle one, sounds like everything is going good! Your looking good. Are you tired of being pregnant yet? The bun in the oven is almost done and ready to start the 2nd loaf. Looking forward to your nephew coming out to stay with us for awhile. Maybe after the first loaf is done and everyone gets aclimated, you and my brother inlaw and new nephew can come to visit.
We Love You!
BB