3/05/2007

Registry Adventures

This past Saturday my mom, Madison and Tina graciously pulled together all of their baby knowledge and helped me register at Babies 'R' Us. Wow, what a task! That store has always scared me but even more now that I have to shop for one of my own. Bottles, excersaucers, health products, car seats. You name it, it's on there.

My natural way of shopping is to basically not shop. So, it was a bit of a challenge for me to buckle down for 2 hours and pick things that (some of them) were a little more than I may spend myself. So, as I stood in front of the 37 choices for baby lotions, mom had to take the scanner from me and just do it herself! Thanks mom...

It was fun but oh so overwhelming! Thanks to all of you who will eventually have to print out the 398-page report of the Michael Dean Icenhour registery. May God be with you.

No comments: