4/23/2007

MD's Room: Stage 1

Little Michael's room is coming along nicely. Thanks to his wonderfully-generous great grandma Betty, he now has an awesome changing table that will match his soon-to-be-here crib, a beautiful gift from his Mimi and Papa Icenhour. It's pretty obvious in the pics where the crib is going to go. All the other furniture is in its place and ready to be used...just a bunch of empty drawers right now!

The beautiful, wooden rocking chair is a temporary placeholder for daddy's glider that MD's grandma Donna bought him :) That's on order as well so we're hoping it will make it by his big entrance. The rocking chair will definitely find its place in the house, though, since it's as old (or even older) than me...a baby gift for me from my grandpa Joe.

Then, of course, there's Mila. She has to be in every piece of action around our house so she refused to be left out of all of the nursery pics. I just can't resist that pooch...









1 comment:

Melanie said...

The nursery looks great, Courtney! I love the contrast in colors and the crib will just look great whenever it arrives. Let me tell ya, I spend LOTS of time in the rocking chair with Mallory and you'll LOVE having a comfy one. Those moments with my little girl are so precious...

I hope you're doing well. I know I've been quiet on my blog, but I'll hopefully make some posts soon.

Love ya!