5/11/2007

The Camera Adds 10 Pounds, Right?!


Well, here we are at 30 weeks/7.5 months! I've got a little over 2 months to go and by the looks of this picture this shirt will be lucky to make it another month. (Donnie is always my setup shot so he wanted to get our first baby in the picture!)

We saw our favorite doctor, Dr. Jones, on Tuesday and all is still well. The little man's heart was racing at 140 beats a minute and I am measuring right at 30 weeks. I was kinda hoping to measure closer to 40 but oh well...

I'm still feeling pretty good. I am starting to notice some back pain and my right hip has now suddenly started to make its presence known. From what I hear, though, it's all normal. Yah, normal for another 10 weeks. Can't wait :)

One thing I have learned, though...no more McDs for dinner. The kickback is no fun at 1am the next morning...

Look at how big I am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Michael Dean, u b nice to your Mom. We're all getting ready 4 the GRAND ENTRANCE you will be making shortly. Everyone is bustling around trying to make "your" room as cozy as the one u have now.....Ha, ha, ha....Yep, I'm even get'n "your special" room ready. Grandpa had to put his "antique" furniture in the workshop for a special "bed" that will only hold u... however, he didn't mind. He's counting the days when he will get to hold u in his arms.......

Luv u little man,,,,,

Grandma Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi little buddy...this is Grandpa Fred! The day after tomorrow is Mother's Day, so you be really gentle and sweet to your Mommy so she can enjoy her FIRST Mother's Day with you and her family. We are anxiously awaiting your birth and are getting your "baby-world" ready for your GRAND arrival. I love you Michael Dean, and may God bless you and keep you....now and forever more.
Grandpa Fred

Melanie said...

Wow, Court. The camera DOES add 10 lbs. What's that under your shirt?

You look great, BTW. You look like you're only gaining weight in the belly, unlike me who looked like a whale. :-)

Love and miss ya tons.