6/04/2007

A Few Shower Pics

Thanks to all of you who either helped with a shower or came to one! I had so much fun at them all and we are completely overwhelmed at the amazing generosity of all our family and friends :)

OK, enough of the gushy stuff. I've got loads of pics from the 2 most recent showers...1 at Brenda Cook's house and 1 at my mom's house. Here's just a few from Brenda's house:


Momma C, MD and Mimi Icenhour

Grandma Donna giving little Michael a hug

MD's uncle Nelson wanted to participate by sending along some comfy PJs for me. I'm sure he cares about my comfort when I (try to) sleep but just knowing that Donnie will cringe every time I wear Tarheel blue makes Nelson enjoy his gift just that much more!

Of course, a profile shot

4 generations of Brezinas/Sissons/Roberts/Icenhours

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You look great, CBI. MD sure is getting big! Are you counting down the days? Hours? I know I was about that time!

How long are you working for? Just wondering...I couldn't wait to get outta the office...I was gone 2 wks before Mallory arrived.