6/07/2007

Our Inner M&Ms and 1 Month to Go!

So, today starts the clock ticking for 1 month to go! As most of you know, I'm having a C-section (for my medical, not scary! (don't worry) reasons) so we have chosen little MD's birthday as 7.7.07, if all goes as planned.

I had my 34-week check-up this past Tuesday and all is fine. I am measuring right at 34 weeks and Michael's little heartbeat was holding strong at 140 bpm. I just can't wait to meet our little guy...

Oh, and Donnie had a little fun with the M&M's website this morning! I knew there was an M&M inside both of us somewhere. Can you guess which is who?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

TOO CUTE!!! I'd say that I'm a green M&M, too. Ever since I was little, I always ate the green M&Ms last because they were my favorites. I still do it today.

I'm glad to hear that at 34 wks, all is well with little MD. It's hard to believe that in less than a month, he'll be here!!! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Well, Master MD r u ready for all the love that awaits you on 7/7/07. Hopefully your time of arrival will be 7:07A.M. and of course you will weigh 7lb 7oz. Wouldn't that be special....Anyway, we're all waiting. Your mommy told me after she and your dad have their time w/u I get to be next.....so little one,,,,get ready.................

Grandma Donna