6/14/2007

Wow, Look at that Belly!

Well, I'm a week behind on pics so I'm actually 35 weeks here. You know, sometimes I look down and think "Hey, I can still see my feet so I must not be that huge yet!" Then I see myself in the morror or in pics, sideways, (or I'm trying to shave my legs) and think "Holy crackers, can I get any bigger?!"

The little guy is moving ALL the time. Well, that is until I tell someone to touch my belly to feel him move then he comes to a complete halt! I sit at work and just watch my belly roll. He stretches out quite a bit so I feel him from the far left to the far right, all at one time. It's actually pretty cool and not as creepy as what I thought it'd be. Don't get me wrong, I am ready for this part to be over! I'm finally ready to meet our little Michael Dean.

Oh, and the wet spots on my shirt are not sweat. I promise. You'll see in Donnie's pic that I had just given Mila a bath. I tend to get more wet than her during her torture sessions, I mean baths. That's how Mila sees it at least...

 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What is unfortunate is that you CAN get bigger...and you will! Even in these next few weeks. I already feel huge and I'm 18.5 wks. I'm NOT looking forward to being 35 wks, but it's only a little be aways!

You're looking great...it's all in the belly! Love ya, hun.

Melanie said...

I didn't know Sean and Marianne were having a baby! That's great! Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to send them a congrats card. :-)