8/04/2007

4 Weeks Old Today!

Well, today Michael Dean turns 4 weeks! OK, so I guess 8.7.07 (Tuesday) is a little more exciting since I can then say he is 1 month old. He's just growing so much. I put him on the scale with me yesterday and it looks like he is at least 10lbs! Like his dad, he likes his food :)

He is such a good boy. He is eating every 3 hours (night & day) so I'm not getting too much sleep nowadays. I'm hanging in there, though. Donnie put up blinds in our living room today so I now don't have to feel like some peeper is looking in during MD's early, early morning feedings.

We've been taking loads of pics but here are just 3 to tide you over until I can update this with more. You know me...



2 comments:

christy said...

Courtney...you look fabulous! I can't believe you just had a baby four weeks ago. And of course, he's still beautiful.

Merissa said...

OMG he looks like you in the bottom picture- wow! And, yeah, what's up with you looking like normal again! Tell me those secrets!