7/25/2007

9lbs. and Climbing

So, Michael Dean had his 2 week checkup last Friday (yah, I'm slightly behind on here!) and he is up to 9lbs. and has grown an inch to 21.5 inches. He's a big, little man who just keeps getting stronger. We arm wrestle each time I feed him and he usually wins. (Well, that's what I let him think at least. We all know mom will always win...)

We're doing well. He's not sleeping as great as he was at first but we're still getting around 4 hours at night, so I can't complain too much. He's such a trooper, though. My beautiful brother, sister-in-law and niece surprised us and flew in last Friday and stayed through yesterday. So, we ended up having a busy 3 days and MD did wonderful. He had had it by family picture time (at 10pm Monday night) though. Can you blame him? He made it beautifully through a couple different restaurant trips and many different peoples' arms. Gosh, I just adore that little boy.

Here's some updated pics. Enjoy...

After his 1st bath. Look at that red, I mean blonde hair!

1st time in the baby massage chair

Smiling sleeper

MD doing his 1st load of laundry

Hanging out with mom and his big sister

3 comments:

Merissa said...

Yea--more pictures and stories! Woo hoo! That's cool that your bro came- it's been a while, huh? So really, MD is just much prettier than most newborns- no offense to anyone even my own boys- but he's just so cute!

~Kayce said...

I love your pictures! He is just beautiful...you look so happy.

christy said...

Ah...I love the picture of him smiling in his sleep. So cute!