8/24/2007

Oh How Things Have Changed

One morning during my daily routine of keeping Michael Dean fed and happy, I had to stop and take a deep breath. I realized that out of nowhere, my kitchen counter suddenly became something it's never been. A baby's counter. It's no longer just a space for spices and cool kitchen utensils. It's a holding place for bottles, formula, water, pacifiers, etc... It is a wonderful change but a somewhat surreal change. Who would have ever thought my kitchen counter would look like this:

(Oh, hey, keep scrolling. The little man's snoozing so I've posted like 12 new entries. OK, only 4!)

2 comments:

Merissa said...

Pretty soon your entire house will look like that! JK! I LOVE the new pics-glad you had some time to spend at your blog -aunt Merissa needs to see her baby regularly! :)

Melanie said...

How has Mila adjusted to having a baby in the house, by the way?