11/08/2007

Happy 4-Month Birthday, Stinky

Yesterday, 11.7.07, was MD's 4-month birthday! Wow, 4 months since I was lying, completely numb, on that operating table patiently (well, not so patiently) waiting to meet the little creature that had been growing inside my huge, and I mean huge, belly for over 9.5 months. Seems like yesterday. Also seems like a lifetime has passed in these past 4 months.

Michael Dean is my sweet little gift that I never knew I wanted but God knew I needed.

We love you so much, MD. Enjoy that yummy rice cereal and before you know it you'll get to enjoy even yummier smashed butternut squash...

Look at how big I'm getting

I once caught a fish this big!

What is this thing?

Whatever it is, I've got its toy!

"Save my toy, mom!" says the dog

3 comments:

Merissa said...

Awh, this post so made me smile! :)

ashley said...

Hey! MD is so cute! I love seeing his pictures! Hope you are doing good! I am sure that he will catch on to the rice cereal soon! Love ya, Ashley Wright

Melanie said...

I love the pics. It's hard to believe he's 4 months.