1/09/2008

Happy 6 Months (with MORE Photos)!!

Solid foods are finally here! OK, so they've been here a few weeks but, it's now official. We, of course, had a little MD photo shoot on his 6-month birthday and here's my favorite! I'm sifting through the rest and will post the "pretty" ones later (below). But, this one is just priceless.

Funny thing is he wasn't upset at all. I just caught him in a position change. Work it, MD. Show me lion.

Here's the rest of my favorites...







Simply Irresistible.

MD's 1st taste of peas. Not a favorite yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Master MD, you know who didn't feed those to you, don't you? I let MOM be the bad guy w/the peas. I'm the good one and she's the BAD one, ha, ha, ha.....No peas at Grandma's house. Love the 1st picture. Who were you giving a piece of your mind to? Luv ya, Grammy

Merissa said...

Roar!!!! Mmm peas.

Melanie said...

CUTE picture. I absolutely LOVE the shirt/bib/or whatever he's in with the pointy shoulder. CUTE!!! It looks like you have fun with your camera and him. I took E's 2-month pics today. I'll be posting them soon!!! Luv ya.

Courtney said...

How funny, Mel, you say that! That's actually a blue pillow behind him. I never noticed it running into his shirt :) Thanks...I like forward to little E's pics :)

Merissa said...

He looks like such a big boy in the rocking chair! I could stare at him forever- he's so cute!

Melanie said...

What a cutie pattootie! You did great with his pics. :-)