1/29/2008

My Little Boy

So, we're approaching MD's 7-month birthday. Wow! You know, I heard many times before MD was born and even right after we had him that "the days are long but the weeks are short." My goodness, is that true. I am still very fortunate to only be working 30-hours/week right now. Which means I have Friday thru Monday with my sweet one. Those days flllllyyyy by... Before I know it, it is Tuesday morning at 5:30 and I am back to watching MD on the monitor before I rush off to work. Well, c'est la vie. I so cherish my time with him and if I weren't working, maybe I wouldn't do that. Who knows.

But, I still click my camera as much as possible and here's a few recent ones. OK, so the shower pics are from early December but that's OK. Gimme a break. I'm a working mom, ya know ;)

Daddy and MD's shower time. MD loves the water hitting his belly!

I just can't resist baby feet.

No more infant seat :( So, trips home from Grams' (on my work days) are a bit rough on MD.

Throw the kid in a toy box and he's a happy boy.

"Turn around bright eyes."

2 comments:

Merissa said...

Yay, more pics! They are all so good!

Melanie said...

No more infant seat???!?!!!!? Wow, what a big boy!!! He sounds like such a good little man. Cherish these times. Before you know it, he'll be turning 2 in a few months (like Mallory!).