3/11/2008

So Much to Report on...

First, Donnie made it back from Vegas fine early Saturday morning. He had a great time and is still wiped out from the 4-hour time change (yah, the daylight savings thing really kicked his butt!) Anyway, we missed him and we're glad to have him home. He didn't win us a new Jaguar but he did manage to win a TomTom GPS thing. Something he's been wanting...

Second, a couple birthdays. My sweet little nephew turned 16!!!! this past Saturday. He was able to stay un-grounded long enough for his mom to throw him a pretty cool party. I heard the cops were called and a drug search was done, but all-in-all, a success ;) I wouldn't know since I'm an old fart now who has to have her kid home by 8:15 to go to bed. Tee hee. I love it!

And, of course, the other birthdays belong to my precious one. I don't think I posted his 7-month birthday pics (in his PJs...I ran out of time!) so here they are. And, he actually just turned 8-months old last Friday so when daddy came home we took some pictures. Not the greatest but his outfit was just so darn cute that I couldn't pass up the photo op.

Then, lastly, since MD's now 8-months old I'm (while praying hard he doesn't choke) starting stage 3 foods. You know, the ones with the little bits floating around. He's done OK so far. The 1st one I tried was broccoli, carrots & cheese. Doesn't sound bad, right? Well, MD didn't agree...see below.

Happy 16 Chan!

We love our Aunty P...

7 Months Old!

8 Months Old! Man, where does the time go...

Happy Broccoli...

Not so Happy Broccoli...

2 comments:

Merissa said...

Love all of the pics! I can't believe Chandler is 16-wow! I'm with you there, MD, baby food broccoli is yucky.

Melanie said...

Gosh, has it been 8 months??? That means it's been 8 months since I've seen you!!! Too long!!! I still hope you're up for a visit next week...I'm PRAYING the kids are better by then. I REALLY want to come over and see you!

Love ya!