4/11/2008

Can You Believe It?

...Not a Michael Dean post! Well, that is the reason for my blog but I just had to post this one.

The other morning, during my 4.5 hour drive to work - Well, at least it seemed that way - Ace & TJ discussed an interesting topic. They asked their listeners to call in with a 6-word description of themselves. Now, it couldn't be like "funny, happy, cute, sweet, adorable, loving." It had to be like "Can't wait for the paternity test!" (That actually was a caller's description. Sad, huh?)

So, this got me thinking. And, after 3 days I finally came up with one:

"I just don't have the time!" Appropriate, don't you think?!

And, now, I want to hear what your 6-word description of yourself is. C'mon, guys, I'm ready for some comments!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't wait until nap time!

Anonymous said...

Who said Retirement would be easy?

Merissa said...

It's all just a big blur!

Courtney said...

I have a new one - "Can't we all just get along?"

Kristie said...

Missing: Free time, excercise, clean house