4/17/2008

MD's First (and Only!) Red Had Adventure

So, Grams was in a Red Hat fashion show last Saturday at Concord Mills. For those of you not familiar with the Red Hat Society, it's a national club for grandmas, I mean women to dress up and have fun. They have to wear purple outfits and big, feathery red hats.

Well, Grams and Aunty P wanted all of us to come and enjoy their fun. So, I of course drug along my SON. Yah, he was in the minority. But, we used the event as a photo opp and here's what happened...

Red Hat Mamas. Can't you just see MD's enthusiasm?

Fun with Madi and her glasses

Mommy's sorry, MD!

4 comments:

Merissa said...

poor baby, your aunt Merissa would never do that to you :)

Melanie said...

Yeah, Courtney, you look REALLY sorry! :-)

Shell said...

Hi just saw over on merissa's blog that you are going to Gatlinburg-by the way I am Shellie Ross Tyson, I went to school with Merissa (just in case you thought I was a weirdo or something. But any ways, You must go to the Apple Barn, it is awesome,they have 2 parts, one nicer not as child friendly, but the other is "backporch" like, you can have dinner in a swing instead of a booth. There are so many store and so much local shopping to do, it will be fun for you guys. Hope this helps a little.
Shelliertyson@ctc.net

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

Courtney, this is one of those pictures that MD will look back and say, "Mom, I can't believe you did that to me!"