5/06/2008

Almost 10 Months...

So, tomorrow Michael Dean turns 10 months old. Double digits. Where has my baby gone? Anyway, I'm feeling a bit sentimental since Donnie and I just got back from our anniversary trip to Gatlinburg. We really had a good time but man, we missed our little man. Of course, everywhere we looked were little kiddos enjoying time with their parents so that didn't help! But, we enjoyed our time away and were very appreciative MD has such a great Grams and Mimi to take wonderful care of him while we were gone.

But, the real reason for this post - I took some cute bath pics a while ago and haven't had a chance to post. So, here ya go...

Look, I'm 9 months old...

And my name's MD!

2 comments:

Merissa said...

Ahh, those pics are too cute! You could so totally work at the Picture People! :) Can't wait to hear how the trip went!

Courtney said...

Ah thanks! Those letters are more fun for mommy, I think :)