5/12/2008

Happy Mom's Day!

So, I got to celebrate my 1st official Mother's Day. You know, that day never used to bother me - with not being able to celebrate it - for me. I would just celebrate my mom and kinda be glad I wasn't a mom. I know. Crazy. But, before I became a mom I just never had that great urge to be a mom. I just couldn't understand what all the hype was about.

Well...Now...I just can't even imagine (and don't want to!) my life without my son. My sweet MD. He is my lucky star and I am so thankful that God gave him to me. He is just absolutely amazing and such a good boy. Thanks, Donnie, for talking me into having a baby. What a gift.

Oh, and notice the 2 new teeth :)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

MD is beautiful!

Jen B said...

Oh, he is SO beautiful, Courtney! And it IS wonderful being a mom, isn't it?

Merissa said...

And what an awesome mommy you are! So glad we got to spend time together and I too, wish we could do it more!

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

Your little MD is absolutely adorable! I also never knew how amazing being a mother would be until I held my little Abby for the first time. It has to be the most fulfilling, precious thing in the world.