9/25/2008

Dear God...

Please give me a peace today.

Please give Michael Dean a peace today.

Please let me get to the daycare, then home from work with the gas that's in my car.

Please help my tummy. It really hurts.

Please help Donnie as he's dealing with a lot from his job today.

Please help the other people I have on my mind that are struggling. You know who they are.

Please give our President wisdom today.

"Lord I know the only way is through this. But Lord, I know I need You to help me do this." (FFH lyrics: Lord Move, or Move Me - great song, btw)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord, only YOU can give my daughter the peace she needs to make it through this day. Please put YOUR arms around her, let her feel the breath of your closeness as YOU gently whisper in her ear "I HAVE IT ALL UNDER CONTROL".

I ask that YOUR loving arms be placed around our "LIL MAN" as well as the Angels YOU have placed in his path for protection throughout this day. HIS PARENTS AND NANA HAVE LAID HIM IN THE PALMS OF YOUR NAIL SCARED HANDS FOR SAFE KEEPING AS HE JOURNIES THROUGH THIS DAY.......

Luv you,,,,MOM/NaNa

Bethany said...

Hey Courtney,
I am also praying for you today friend. I have been thinking about you and MD these last few days and hoping all goes well at daycare. Know that we are in the same boat with you guys with work issues. We will trust in the Lord with all our hearts. He has provided for us all along and has a plan for our families. We love you guys!