9/23/2008

Home Sick

Well, today will not be MD's first day in daycare. I'm not going to put a smiley or frowny face with that - because I have mixed emotions. I've been trying to mentally prepare for today for a while so I was ready, I think. It would have been nice to just get it over with.

Now, for the smiley face. I get to be home with him today :) Although he's sick, he's still very pleasant to be around. He's been running a slight fever, is not eating well and is just pooped.

I do pray he's better by tomorrow. Not because I can't wait to get him in daycare. But because I really want to see how he's going to do - and we already paid for this week.

Anyway, we're home. One more day with my non-daycare, sweet one.

3 comments:

Merissa said...

Aunt Merissa sends you love,hugs and kisses to feel better MD!

Anonymous said...

Mommie, it will be o.k. U R sooooooooo wonderful w/r precious "lil" man.....What a wonderful blessing he brings to "our" family. NaNa has a frown face on my heart because my sweet "lil" boy doesn't feel good. Get to feel'n better soon. NaNa will be over today to share some kisses & hugs w/u, o.k.?
Luv ya, NaNa

Melanie said...

I hope he feels better soon!!! I look forward to hearing how his first day in daycare was!