1/14/2009

18 Months!

Well, Michael Dean's been 18 months for a week now and I've got his stats. I don't even remember the last time I reported these on here. I guess they aren't as exciting when you don't get them every month.

We saw his doctor Monday and he's still a growing, healthy (minus the constant head cold he always has) little boy. So, here they are:

> Height: 35 in. (top 97%)
> Weight: 28-ish lbs. (top 75%)
> Head: can't remember exactly (top 95%)

Our doctor said he should be saying at least 5 words now. Um, I think he's got that covered. Let's see, there's ball, truck, school bus, pumpkin, book, work, Mila, mommy, daddy, burger, mana (banana), Nana. OK, I'm probably boring you now. Anyway, he's developing great and is just so much dang fun! I truly miss him when I'm away from him and really want more time with him - but that's for another post, maybe.

And, of course, some pics:

Cheese!

Sick MD hanging out with mommy

1 comment:

Merissa said...

Such a big boy! I've got some sweatpants for MD- I'd better mail them or else he'll outgrow them! :)