1/09/2009

Is it Bad of Me...

...to be excited that my company is shut down for 5 Mondays in a row due to the bad economy?

Even though we just went through 2 weeks of mandatory shut-downs at Christmas, we start these Monday shut-downs on Jan. 19. And even though I probably won't get paid for those days (unless I choose to use my hard-earned vacation time), I'm pretty excited. I work from home on Mondays AND I keep MD with me. Just so I can have a weekday with him. It's amazing how different from weekend-days those feel. So, my Mondays are pretty tough. And, the thought of getting 5 of them off, in a row...well, is pretty cool.

Sorry, boss, if you're reading this. But, you know how I feel. I do hope our business takes a turn for the better.

3 comments:

Merissa said...

Well how about that! It just makes for an even happier Friday!

Melanie said...

Well, I'm glad you're seeing the good in it all!!! Loved all your recent posts with all the fam pics. Miss ya!

sldrye said...

I am glad for you and I don't think that it is bad at all :)