1/27/2009

Thanks to Whoever Invented the Ear Tubes

OK, so there could be a lot of reasons why my sweet little toddler has been sleeping better and generally been more pleasant to be around. But, I'd like to credit his shiny, new ear tubes for the positive change. He's now had them for a little over a month - and besides the random cough and runny nose, he's been pretty healthy. Finally. So, he now gets to be just a plain 'ole 18-month old toddler. You know, whining when he doesn't get his way. Crying at the drop of a hat. But, at least I know this is all normal (I think) and his days are much more pleasant (minus some of his day care days!)

Reading the Sunday morning funnies

Driving at the grocery store

2 comments:

Merissa said...

Been thinking/praying for you! I love love love pictures of MD!

Anonymous said...

My beautiful lil man is back, smiling, throwing fits, giv'n hugs & kisses and let'n you know when it's time to shape up and follow his rules.....gotta luv it,,,,,u go Master Michael Dean....NaNa loves you more & more & more w/each passing day,,,,,,Never thought I'd want to just eat a lil boy up but oh yeah, just can't get enough of him. He's the best medicine in the world. If we could bottle his personality, attitude and his looks we would be millionaires. Ha, ha, ha......