4/15/2009

41 Cents

Today, on my lunch break, I went to CVS and got all of this for, yep, $0.41! All of these products were on sale AND had extra bucks that came with them AND I had coupons. So, I spent $8.90, but got $8.49 back in extra bucks. For those of you not up with the CVS lingo, you're way cooler than me. But, you also don't know that extra bucks are basically free money you can spend only at CVS. Every week they have these deals where if you buy certain products you get extra bucks back - you know, so they can suck you back into their store to buy more stuff. But, hey, you can't beat (almost) free, right...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brings back memories of your Grandma Brezina. Every Saturday she would get her paper, plan her stragedy for the money she was going to save on all her "coupons". This would mean her traveling all over Longmont, Colorado but hey, she was saving $ or was she??? I used to laugh at her and ask what about the gas it took to take advantages of THE GREAT SALES! She would just smile. I'm proud of you......Luv ya, MOM

Courtney said...

You know, there's a coupon blog I go to a lot that has the tagline "Not your grandma's coupon site." I guess it's true! And, you know, if the store's not w/in 5 minutes of work or home, I don't go :)

Jen B said...

Hey...I did almost the exact same thing. Even got that same Pantene Restoratives Frizz Control stuff!