5/12/2009

Whew, I'm Back

OK, I think I'm back on. My little menu is back that lets me post pictures. I sure missed it.

Anyway, I've got lots of photos to share but I'm going to start with Mom's Day. These pictures weren't exactly taken this past Sunday, but they're recent - and they're of my sweet one and me. I'll be back with more, soon.

And, Happy (Late) Mom's Day to all you mommies out there! You are all absolutely special and should be made to feel extra special every day.

Happy Mom's Day to me!

Say Ahhh...

On the front porch, creating some sidewalk art

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious. This is what Mothers Day is all about.....Luv ya both,,,,Nana

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It looks like you had a great mother's day :)

Sarah

Merissa said...

I can't believe he's old enough to play sidewalk chalk- where did the time go? I'm missing out on too much! Can't wait to hear all about your weekend and see more pics! love you