5/13/2009

The Real Mother's Day Pics

In my last post, I just put a bunch of photos of MD and me. You know, to celebrate my Mommy's Day. Well, here's pics from my actual Mother's Day. We had my mom and grandma over for dinner, then met my sister and her family for some Grampy's ice cream later that night. So far, MD's no fan of ice cream. I thought getting his favorite color ("lellow") ice cream would help, but all he wanted to do was carry it around and give people bites...

The boy still loves him some bubbles ° ° °

"Really, mommy?"

Daddy and MD playing like boys play

My sweet family

MD and his yellow ice cream

My mom and her girls (and boy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say,,,,,,GOD was good to me by giving me BEAUTIFUL children which in turn produced some great looking grandchildren.....Love the pictures...Mom/Nana...I must say that "lellow ice cream" was nasty, nasty, nasty........Yep, I know that because I just couldn't resist the bites he wanted me to have......

Merissa said...

Who's jeep are you guys sitting on? And I wouldn't think "lello" ice cream would taste good either!

Courtney said...

Ah, the "lellow" ice cream was just vanilla, colored with yellow food coloring! It even had cookie dough chunks in it.

And, the Jeep is Jonda's BF's Jeep. Joey's. I don't think he made it into any of these pics. His son and very-preggers daughter-in-law are in the background, though...

:)

Anonymous said...

I love the one where you two are sitting in chairs looking at each other..you have such a "mom expression" on your face :)

Sarah