7/21/2009

2 Weeks Later...

...And we're still celebrating MD's 2nd birthday! Well, not really. But, it seems like we had lots of birthday cakes to dig into and lots of pictures to take. So, here's a few more:

At the wheel...

Catching bumblebees!

You'd think being 6ft. tall would mean mommy could play basketball, but it really doesn't. I tried to help but I don't think we ever got any in!

Flying high!

Papa getting in the birthday spirit. (MD actually took this picture, with mommy's help.)

The last birthday cake. He just loves blowing candles out. I think daddy re-lit these candles about 10 times :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi I'm Susan Icenhour! I googled the last name and found your blog.

We have a family blog titled Ike Family Adventures.

Nice to find another Icenhour Family that blogs!

Susan said...

What's even funnier is that my husband also has family from NC mountains. Wonder if they are distantly related? You can email me at ikesuzy@comcast.net if you want to figure out the family tree.

= )

Anonymous said...

LIL MAN, you can have as many birth "days" as you want....No matter how young or how old you are. Luv ya, NaNa