10/28/2009

Crafty?

I don't know what it is about this season, but I'm so inspired to do crafty things! I look forward to when MD wants to jump in and help. But, maybe he won't be crafty like me. Who knows. I know he does like choo-choo trains, though (i.e. the new header.)

So, I've found a few simple crafts to do lately. And, we had to upgrade to Jack-o-Lantern version 2 as well (no pic yet.) It's crazy. The first one (from the previous post) turned green and hairy in less than a week! Oh, it was nasty. Like cleaning up a dead body. Not that I've ever had to clean one of those up. Anyway, so I had to carve another one. It's just not Halloween without a lit-up, smiling pumpkin on your front porch.

Here's a few more "fun" things I've done lately in all my spare time - like 3 minutes a night...

Mommy pumpkin. MD pumpkin. And daddy pumpkin. (Donnie didn't want his "cute." He wanted it scary. I found that pumpkin face in one of MD's bath books!)

For the bake sale at Michael Dean's "school." (The director wanted to chop it up into individual servings, though! I, and the co-director, talked her out of it. Seriously?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin cake is so cute! I can't believe how crafty you are!!

Sarah

Merissa said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the new header! You are so talented and creative! I wish that part of you had rubbed off on me over the years. Oh well, God did create us unique and with different gifts! You've got to let me in on how you made those shirts- maybe I can do that for next year!

Bethany said...

Girl! I am impressed! Love the shirts and the cake is just to cute to eat! Great job!

Anonymous said...

OMG,,,,whose child r u anyway? Most definitely not mine.....Where did u get that artistic flare u have? It's GR8.....I love the shirts & the cake is "FANTASTIC".....Luv ya, MOM