10/09/2009

On a Lighter Note

A few months ago I accidentally dropped my "big" camera. See, I have a big (Nikon D50) and a little (Nikon Coolpix) camera. The little one is great for random grocery store trips, cute car moments and quick 4-wheeler videos. The big one is my favorite. The one that takes the really good pictures. It makes me happy.

So, when the lens broke after the unfortunate tumble I was not happy. But, life goes on and bills still have to be paid so I was holding out to buy one on sale or used or something. Well, long story short - my big sister is getting married next Summer and asked me to be her photographer. In exchange, her and her fiance bought me a new lens!

And, it arrived today, so peace is restored in my little world of picture-taking. And, too, just in time for our trip to see The Christmas Carol train tomorrow in Spencer.

Just because I can now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there I misplaced your email. Shoot me over a note so I can include you on the blog roll. I hope all is well!

Unknown said...

How awesome...I've got a D90 and am almost never w/o it!!! I love your pics and your blog!