1/14/2010

It's a New Year

Time to push down the page the Christmas posts. I mean we had lots of fun, but I just couldn't take the Rudy Reindeer photo any more!

So, I typically don't do these sorts of things, but a friend from church "tagged" me in her blog. I'm supposed to list 7 things about me and 7 honorable blogs. Well, I'm only posting the things about me. It fit for her blog, but mine's a bit different. See, her blog is a very personal place where she shares/vents about a horrible loss she suffered recently. If you're curious, here it is. It's tough to read at times, so go there with caution.

Anyway, here it goes. 7 things about me...

1 - I pick most of the raisins out of my Raisin Bran.

2 - If I can't buy it at Target or Wal-Mart, chances are I won't be wearing it.

3 - When I eat skittles (or any colored candy, really) I line them up in the order of the colors of the rainbow, and eat them that way.

4 - My biggest fear is getting stuck in traffic. Brake lights make me panic.

5 - I sang at Carnegie Hall when I was in high school (and some of you reading this might have too!)

6 - When I'm listening to someone speak or watch TV or listen to the radio, I sometimes type out with my fingers what they're saying.

7 - My sister-in-law has known for about a week and a half, now, that she has cancer. Her first chemo treatment should be tomorrow. Please pray!

There ya go. I won't "tag" anyone, but please feel free to join in the fun.

6 comments:

sldrye said...

I do the same thing with Raisin bran.
I will be praying for your sister-in-law. I am sure that is difficult.

Bethany said...

Courtney, I learned some new things about you! I am so sorry to hear about your sis in law. I will be praying for her.
P.S. Did you know that your sis is keeping Jake's class at school a few afternoons a week? Fun!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I didn't even know some of the things you listed. I will have to watch more closely. I love it....

Luv ya, MOM

Jen B said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't think that there was anyone else who typed out what people say. I do it ALL THE TIME. Weird.

Courtney said...

So, other people type? Cool. I think it comes from winning that typing award in high school. Got me hooked.

Jen B said...

Yeah...I found myself doing it last night watching TV...my hands were warm under my blanket and I was typing away without even thinking about it.