1/19/2010

My Sister-in-Law

Well, it's official. Tonia (Donnie's brother's wife) has been diagnosed with Large B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and had her first chemo treatment last Friday. Just yesterday I found a website that has been set up through CaringBridge.org for her and I want to pass it along.

I don't get to talk to her, or see her, as often as I'd like but it looks like this website is a place where she visits for encouragement. There's already over 24 pages of entries in her Guestbook where friends/family/anyone really have shared prayers and encouragement. So, I encourage you to go there and check it out.

I'm sure the future holds lots of fundraising and encouraging events for Tonia and her sweet family and this will be the place to find out about those - www.caringbridge.org/visit/toniasmithicenhour.

Thanks.

1 comment:

sldrye said...

I will be praying for your sister-in-law. I am sorry to hear that Courtney