5/21/2010

Another New Experience: 1st Bubble Bath

Finally, Michael Dean figured out it's pretty cool to take a bubble bath. He's never liked them in the past, and to be honest, I've not tried one in a while. I've got a very cool jug of watermelon bubble bath just ready to be used. But, when MD dumped about 1/3 of his bottle of shampoo/body wash into his bath tub the other night, he was completely shocked and amazed. Bubbles! (I was too, actually.)

The kid does love him some bubbles. He just doesn't like touching anything weird. (Well, he did pick up a worm the other night. Go MD!) But, I guess since he made the bubbles appear all by himself, that made all the weirdness go away.

See, I have a love/hate relationship with bubbles. They make a HUGE mess, but are so dang fun. And, they really are fun in the bathtub. Much more fun than those sticky bubbles outside. At least these are soap and they save me time by having to wash my kid. Kidding!

(Thomas and his buddies had to get in on the action, too...)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

so cute and so much fun :)

Merissa said...

Cool stuff! I like the pic of the trains lined up and of course MD covered in bubbles is too cute! Our boys take a bubble bath every time - they love it!