5/12/2010

Mommy's Day 2010

This past Sunday (Mother's Day) was a whirlwind! Both Donnie and I are lucky enough to have our moms close by, so the day is always spent with both of them. And, since I'm a mom now too, I always try to squeeze in a little time for me as well. This year, for me, consisted of a 2-hour nap, leaving the kitchen completely a mess from the lunch I prepared for my mom. It was great :)

Side note: We've been just crazy busy trying to get settled in our new house and I can't wait to post our Before and After pics. I just haven't quite found the time to take After pics yet. Maybe one day soon. I hope. (I am close to finally getting my anxious car into the garage - which will be a first for my sweet, little Hunter.)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love this pic of you and your sweet man! How cute! I can't wait to use our garage too! What a treat that will be:)!