7/06/2010

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Little Boy!

Today, my son turns 3. Man, only 3 short (sometimes long!) years ago Donnie and I became parents for the second time (the first time was to our furbaby, Mila) and it changed our lives forever.

Each day is something new. Literally. Just yesterday we were working on not spitting at mommy and today MD is cutting with big-boy scissors. Every day is an adventure and I am so thankful I get to experience all of this.

I love Michael Dean so much, it makes me tingle. He's a part of me. He came from my sweet husband, Donnie and me. He is my family. He motivates most of what I do. I never thought I'd have a son, but thank God He gave me one.

Happy Birthday, my love. Thanks for making me smile :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my special LIL MAN. The day GOD made you along w/the 1st day I met you my life changed forever. I am experiencing TRUE LOVE for the 1st time in my life and it comes in the form of a little blond headed boy by the name of MICHAEL DEAN. You are my reason for living. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ONE.....Your NANA loves you more and more w/each breath taken. Luv ya, NANA

Bethany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MD! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and celebrations!
Love, Uncle Matt, Aunt B, and Jake