12/18/2007

MD's Dedication: Part 2

Well, I finally got around to pulling out some pics from Michael Dean's dedication. We were so extremely blessed to have ALL our family there (minus Uncle Bob...he's in Colorado, though, so we'll let it slide this time...love you!) plus a few extra special friends and other people who love MD almost as much as us. OK, that's impossible...but they love him a lot!

BTW, Countdown to Christmas: 7 days...and all my shopping's done. Yeah :)

Our happy family

The Icenhour clan. Look at all those striped kids!

The...well...Courtney's side of the family!

Pastor Roger and Sister Hazel (remember them?!)

MD's Godparents, Matt & Bethany

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love, love, LOVE MD's outfit!!! TOO CUTE! And you all coordinate so well! Madison and Chandler look absolutely HUGE. And I don't think I've ever met MD's Godparents(???). I like your description of your side-of-the-family. It is a bit hard to describe, huh? Love ya, girlie.

Courtney said...

Thanks! Yah, we all wore blue. One and only time we'll match :) For realski, Chan's as tall as me and Madi's feet are bigger than mine! Crazy.

Matt & Bethany are some good friends of ours who we met in our neighborhood. Matt & Donnie work together and have become real close and Bethany & I are very similar and we do our best to be each other's prayer partners. They're really sweet people. As always, thanks for your comments. I know I can count on my Melinski. Luv ya!